Hey friends! Our product and tech teams have been hard at work since we brought you our last update. Between building new features and making existing ones better, we can’t wait to hear your feedback!
- More team flexibility: Now any admin can upgrade, downgrade, or invite new users, instead of just your team owner.
- Android beta: We’ve got a completely new Android app coming your way, redesigned from the ground up based on the latest guidelines from Google. Want to be one of the first to try it? Sign up for the beta here!
- Status bar: When you take an action on a mention, you’ll see a confirmation message in a bar in the bottom right of your screen.
- Topic word clouds: We’ve completely redone the topics display in analytics. Instead of seeing a few topics in a list, you’ll now get more keywords and a better visualization.
- A new look: Our designer has updated the colors in the app, along with the typography, to make your dashboard even more ridiculously good looking (step aside, Derek Zoolander).
- A faster app: we’ve made a lot of improvements that will make your Mention dashboard faster, saving even more time on monitoring.
- Bugs squashed: For those of you who were missing “and” keywords when editing alerts, we found them and brought them home! You can also filter your mention feed by tags again. Hooray!
That’s all for now – see you again with more news in 2 weeks!
Subscribe to Marketing + Monitoring Weekly
Get hot blog posts, insanely useful resources, and funny gifs every Friday.