You want freedom. You want power. You want possibility.
You want to go wherever you need to, and still get your work done. It’s why you have cloud storage and team chat apps and…a laptop.
And now you have the new Mention apps for iOS and Android.
Both of our apps have been completely redone to make your mobile monitoring as easy and efficient as possible.
What you can do
Like we said, completely redone. Newness! Prettiness! Usefulness! It’s all there.
- Quickly check in on your brand with real-time notifications that you can customize to get the most important updates.
- Create and edit alerts to track any keyword or phrase.
- Easily deal with mentions by swiping to take action on them.
- Prioritize new mentions from certain sources by filtering the rest out.
- View how influential sources of new mentions are.
- …and a ton more things we’ll let you discover yourselves!
Tips for on-the-go monitoring
Now, how can you use the app to its fullest potential? Mobile monitoring is a different game than sitting at your desk.
You’re probably going to be less focused on reading every mention and engaging with everyone. Instead, you might be looking to check in on certain projects or urgent conversations.
Here’s an easy process for monitoring on mobile:
- Set your goal. Don’t try to manage everything at once. Start with one objective: like finding support queries.
- Build a game plan. Once you’ve had a goal, figure out how to get there quickly. Should you scroll through your feed looking for certain words, or filter by source?
- Start monitoring. Now you’re finally going to scroll through the app, taking quick actions and writing replies when necessary.
- Customize notifications. You can set notification settings for each alert to make sure you get only the most important mentions on mobile.
What are you waiting for? Download the apps now!
Subscribe to Marketing + Monitoring Weekly
Get hot blog posts, insanely useful resources, and funny gifs every Friday.