For us to take your submission into serious consideration, please submit an application in the form below. Please read our guidelines carefully before contacting us.
We are looking for guest bloggers who can write fluently in English, French and Spanish. If you are a French author, your application will be prioritised.
Contributor Guidelines for Mention’s Blog
What topics should you write about?
Mention is a social listening and media monitoring tool, our blog topics revolve around digital marketing as a whole, with a heavy focus on social media and trends. Please review our previously published posts to get an idea of our topic focus.
Mention users — an international crowd of 750k+ marketers and communicators, with a focus on digital marketing agencies and mid-size digital marketing departments. Additionally, our blog is geared towards anyone looking for insights and best practices on social media, media monitoring, and digital marketing,
- Writing content that provides our readers with actionable tips, tools, and valuable strategies.
- Give readers advice that they can put to work immediately after reading
- Share unique perspectives on topics that are considered over-saturated, much like social media
- A short bio (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn
- The email address linked to a Gravatar account
In order for us to publish your content, your article must meet the following requirements.
- Submit your post via Google Documents only.
- We accept 2,000+-word-post
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized by any means.
- The article should be helpful and informative. Feel free to have a sense of humor in the article, as long as it’s respectful.
- Use recent and sourced examples to illustrate all the points you make: PrimoStats is a great place to start. In the era of fake news, we need to source and back up everything with facts and data.
- We love it when guest writers find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third party content used.
- Explain each of your points with real and measurable examples.
- Illustrate each example with screenshots, videos, social media posts, …
- Please do not use stock images
*Note: please do NOT contact us about link-swapping blog posts or sponsored posts.